National Valuation and Appraisal Services That Serve Your Needs
- Appraisal and Valuation–for retirement accounts and IRA’s
- Appraisal and Valuation–for various cash-flow investments
- Formal and Informal Written Valuation and Appraisal Reports
- Expert Witness Services and Expert Consulting Services
- Consulting Services for investors, attorneys, estates, and trusts
Trust Advisor, Attorney’s, CPA’s, Financial Planners, Investment Advisors, Probate and Estate Administrators, Investors, and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) must know the Fair Market Value of promissory notes and other cash-flow asset such as intra-family notes and loans, mortgage notes, divorce notes, and partnership notes.
A professionally prepared written appraisal report prepared by a qualified appraiser is required.
Our appraisal reports are backed by over 35 years of active, hands-on experience in the note and cash-flow industry.
Free Initial Consultation
I will be happy to meet individually with you and/or your client to explain this in greater detail, and to answer questions on a “no charge basis”. Fixed appraisal fees quoted at “no charge”.